Seiten

Mittwoch, 15. September 2010

2Pac - The Remakes Vol.1 (DJ Cvince Instrumental Album)




2pac - Ballad Of A Dead Soulja (Until The End Of Time)(Re-Styled) - New layers added over looped instrumental
2pac - Bury Me A G (Thug Life Vol. 1) - Remake, original drums used
2pac - Changed Man (OG) - Remake
2pac - Check Out Time (All Eyez On Me)(Feat. 7Aurelia) - Remake, featuring 7Aurelia on the hook
2pac - Don't Call Me Bitch (OG) - Remake
2pac - Grab The Mic (OG) - Remake
2pac - I Get Around (Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z) - Remake, original drums used
2pac - I Wonder If Heaven Got A Ghetto (R U Still Down) - Remake of the piano version
2pac - I'm Gettin' Money (Thug Life Demo) - Remake
2pac - Me Against The World (Soul Power Mix) - Remake
2pac - Old School (Me Against The World) - Remake
2pac - Part Time Mutha (2pacalypse Now) - Remake
2pac - Picture Me Rollin' (All Eyez On Me) - Remake
2pac - Picture Me Rollin' (Re-Sampled) - Remake of Na$ re-sampled mix
2pac - Runnin' (Runnin' Single) - Remake
2pac - Starin' Through My Rearview (Gang Related OST) - Remake
2pac - Starin' Through My Rearview (Re-Sampled) - DJ Cvince Remixed Instrumental
2pac - Thug 4 Life (OG) - Remake
2pac - Tradin' War Stories (All Eyez On Me) - Remake
2pac - World Wide MOB Figgaz (OG) - Remake
"Dedication" (Bonus) - Different vibe to Diddy's "I'll Be Missing You" (different name too)


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=M4BMF7YX

1 Kommentar:

Nagly hat gesagt…

update please

Kommentar veröffentlichen