Seiten

Dienstag, 14. September 2010

Untouchables

feat. Bad Azz, Snoop Dogg, Edi and Yaki Kadafi


2Pac Lyrics

Westside
Un-motherfuckin-touchables with the LBC cliq, nigga
bad boy killa, untouchable
put ya guns down now nigga, we un-motherfuckin-touchable, die
westside, outlaw, thug life, mo-motherfuckin-b, lb-motherfuckin-c
what it be like, what it see like, you know

Smooth criminal individual
Suffered went to jail
Made bail
Seeing hell made me ruffer
Getting money,
Funny it seems young black teen
Triple beam dreams make him, Fiend
For crack seems,
Maybe they fuckin make a million
Bustin' from on top of the building
A victim addicted to killin
I can see it in my eye's sight
Yo what's the hostage
It's a pig that don't fly right
You die tonight
Get me high im a killa
Lyrics raise drug dealers
Turn them into motherfuckin thug niggas
LBC come and bail with me
Hang with the same niggas
Go to jail with me
Bang!
With the Outlaw click
Sick since I came out
Pull out my pistol
Aim!
Blow your brains out
Pull it,
My every word like a bullet
Hallow-point style
Murder niggas 'till they feel it
Im Untouchable!


http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9WCNTYRP


and again big propz to NM

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen